If you haven't read the comments (two!) from my The WORST Christmas Light Display(s) post, miguelito brought up one of our country's favorite Christmas lawn decor, the precious nativity scene - with flood light pointing directly at baby Jesus Christ Our Savior.
Can you believe someone would have the audacity to steal one of these baby Jesuses! Well what about 12!
I just read this article about 12 baby Jesus figurines that were stolen from lawn nativity scenes, leaving only a note:
"Do not worry for baby Jesus is not gone, yet he is just not born, yet. You can find your dear Jesus at OLPH (Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church) on his birthday."
The horror. THE HORROR! Thankfully, the stealers came to their senses and brought them all to the church early.
And yet through it all, one person who suffered the tragedy was still able to think clearly and rationally about how she will protect her Baby Jesus in the future - just as any good Christian would.
"I think I'll nail it down."
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"I think I'll nail it down."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
humans can be so funny sometimes.
You can't be serious???
This is why I hate people..
Post a Comment