Sunday, July 13, 2008

R.I.P. M.C.

It was a sad, sad day on Saturday. My family had to say goodbye to a member of the family.

A few months ago, my sister's cat Marie Claire became suddenly ill. After trying everything they could to get her better, her little body just couldn't fight anymore, and she was ready to start a new adventure.

She lived an amazing nine years. Not many people can say they lived in San Francisco, Miami, Singapore and Hawaii -- let alone a cat. I was fortunate enough to visit her in each of these locations. We both agreed that Singapore was her mommy's best home.

I will always remember Marie Claire as being the most beautiful cat I have ever seen. I took this picture of her with my phone on a day when I was caring for her. I just loved how, even though you knew she wasn't feeling well, she still posed for me. Always the lady.

Marie Claire

Thank you for gracing us with your presence, Marie Claire. We are forever grateful. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(

Anonymous said...

you just made me cry at work. again.