First of all, is it really March already? Holy cow. When did that happen. Seriously, this weekend is Daylight Savings (yay for saving the daylight!!).
The sun has been shining, the hills are green - perfect froyo weather if you ask me. So you can imagine my excitement when a few weeks ago on our weekly Target trip, we stumbled upon an organic yogurt spot! Yes it's true! Only five miles away from my house!! God loves me! (Yes, I judge whether God loves by how close an organic froyo place is to my house, and how many NBA championships I've won).
So just as I was overjoyed with Fraiche (remember, the place with all the MacBooks that I so identify myself with), that first bite at Yo berry made my taste buds sing and my little mouth smile. Apparently I'm not the only one excited by having an organic tarty goodness froyo joint in the south side - check out the reviews on Yelp.
My wonderful husband, who loves me so much he's surprised me with Yo Berry twice now (again today!), says the service is great. They have a super friendly staff that insists he bring an ice pack home each time so that the yogurt stays nice and cold on the (albeit short) trip home.
My recommendation: Plain with dark chocolate shavings. Love. It.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment